Design Control Systems Using Modern Technologies and Techniques
Process control has increased in importance in the process industries, driven
by global competition, rapidly changing economic conditions, more stringent
environmental and safety regulations, and the need for more flexible yet more
complex processes to manufacture high value-added products.
This long-awaited second edition of Dale Seborg, Thomas Edgar, and Duncan
Mellichamp’s Process Dynamic and Control reflects recent changes and advances
in process control theory and technology. The authors have added new topics,
and enhanced the presentation with a large number of new exercises and
examples, many of which utilize MATLAB and Simulink.
New and expanded topics includes:
About the Author
Dale E. Seborg is a Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He received his B.S. degree from the University of Wisconsin and his Ph.D. degree from Princeton University. Dr. Seborg has published over 200 articles and co-edited three books on process control and related topics. Dr. Seborg has served on the Editorial Advisor Boards for control engineering journals and book series, and has been a co-organizer of several major conferences. He is an active industrial consultant who serves as an expert witness in legal proceedings.
Thomas F. Edgar holds the Abell Chair in chemical engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. He earned a B.S. degree in chemical engineering from the University of Kansas and a Ph.D. from Princeton University. He has published over 300 papers in the field of process control, optimization, and mathematical modeling of processes such as separations, combustion, and microelectronics processing. Dr. Edgar was president of AIChE in 1997 and President of the American Automatic Control Council in 1989–91.
Duncan A. Mellichamp is professor Emeritus and founding member of the faculty of the chemical engineering department at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is editor of an early book on data acquisition and control computing and has published more than one hundred papers on process modeling, large scale/plantwide systems analysis, and computer control. He earned a B.S. degree from Georgia Tech and a Ph.D. from Purdue University with intermediate studies at the Technische Universität Stuttgart (Germany). He presently serves on the governing boards of several nonprofit organizations.
Solutions Manual of Process Dynamics and Control by Seborg & Edgar | 2nd edition ISBN 9781119285915
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Process Dynamics and Control by Seborg & Edgar Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Process Dynamics and Control by Seborg & Edgar Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Process Dynamics and Control by Seborg & Edgar. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.