The important changes quantum mechanics has undergone in recent years are reflected in this approach for students. A strong narrative and over 300 worked problems lead the student from experiment, through general principles of the theory, to modern applications. Stepping through results allows students to gain a thorough understanding. Starting with basic quantum mechanics, the book moves on to more advanced theory, followed by applications, perturbation methods and special fields, and ending with developments in the field. Historical, mathematical and philosophical boxes guide the student through the theory. Unique to this textbook are chapters on measurement and quantum optics, both at the forefront of current research. Advanced undergraduate and graduate students will benefit from this perspective on the fundamental physical paradigm and its applications.
About the Author
Gennaro Auletta is Scientific Director of Science and Philosophy at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome. His main areas of research are quantum mechanics, logic, cognitive sciences, information theory and applications to biological systems.
Mauro Fortunato is a Structurer at Cassa depositi e prestiti S.p.A., Rome. He is involved in financial engineering, applying mathematical methods of quantum physics to the pricing of complex financial derivatives and the construction of structured products.
Giorgio Parisi is Professor of Quantum Theories at the University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’. He has won several prizes, notably the Boltzmann Medal, the Dirac Medal and Prize, and the Daniel Heineman prize. His main research activity deals with elementary particles, theory of phase transitions and statistical mechanics, disordered systems, computers and very large scale simulations, non-equilibrium statistical physics, optimization and animal behaviour
Solutions Manual of Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato | 1st edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.