Thermodynamics, An Engineering Approach, eighth edition, covers the basic principles of thermodynamics while presenting a wealth of real-world engineering examples so students get a feel for how thermodynamics is applied in engineering practice. This text helps students develop an intuitive understanding by emphasizing the physics and physical arguments. Cengel and Boles explore the various facets of thermodynamics through careful explanations of concepts and use of numerous practical examples and figures, having students develop necessary skills to bridge the gap between knowledge and the confidence to properly apply their knowledge.
About the Author
Yunus A. Çengel is Professor Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nevada, Reno. He received his B.S. in mechanical engineering from Istanbul Technical University and his M.S. and Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from North Carolina State University. His areas of interest are renewable energy, energy efficiency, energy policies, heat transfer enhancement, and engineering education. He served as the director of the Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) at the University of Nevada, Reno, from 1996 to 2000. He has led teams of engineering students to numerous manufacturing facilities in Northern Nevada and California to perform industrial assessments, and has prepared energy conservation, waste minimization, and productivity enhancement reports for them. He has also served as an advisor for various government organizations and corporations.
Dr. Çengel is also the author or coauthor of the widely adopted textbooks Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists (2013), Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences (5th ed., 2017), Fluid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications (4th ed., 2018), Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach (9th ed., 2019), and Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications (6th ed., 2020), and all published by McGraw Hill LLC Education. Some of his textbooks have been translated into Chinese (Long and Short Forms), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Greek, Tai, and Basq.
Dr. Çengel is the recipient of several outstanding teacher awards, and he has received the ASEE Meriam/Wiley Distinguished Author Award for excellence in authorship in 1992 and again in 2000. Dr. Çengel is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Nevada, and is a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
Solutions Manual for Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach ISBN 0073398179
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Yunus A. Cengel, Michael A. Boles Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach by Yunus A. Cengel, Michael A. Boles Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.