Known for its solid presentation of mathematics, this bestseller is a rigorous but accessible introduction to both quantum chemistry and the math needed to master it. Quantum Chemistry, Seventh Edition covers quantum mechanics, atomic structure, and molecular electronic structure, and provides a thorough, unintimidating treatment of operators, differential equations, simultaneous linear equations, and other areas of required math. Practical for readers in all branches of chemistry, the new edition reflects the latest quantum chemistry research and methods of computational chemistry, and clearly demonstrates the usefulness and limitations of current quantum-mechanical methods for the calculation of molecular properties.
About the Author
Ira N. Levine received his Ph.D. in General Chemistry from Harvard University in 1963. He specializes in both physical and quantum chemistry. Currently, he is a professor at the City University of New York, Brooklyn College.
Solutions Manual for Quantum Chemistry ISBN 0321803450
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Quantum Chemistry by Ira N. Levine Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Quantum Chemistry by Ira N. Levine Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Quantum Chemistry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.