The recent upsurge in global government and private spending and in space flight events has resulted in many novel applications of rocket propulsion technology. Rocket Propulsion Elements remains the definitive guide to the field, providing a comprehensive introduction to essential concepts and applications. Led by industry veteran George P. Sutton and by Professor Oscar Biblarz, this book provides interdisciplinary coverage including thermodynamics, aerodynamics, flight performance, propellant chemistry and more.
About the Author
GEORGE P. SUTTON is an acknowledged expert on rocket propulsion, and the former Executive Director of Engineering at Rocketdyne (now Aerojet Rocketdyne), and Laboratory Associate at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
OSCAR BIBLARZ is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton & Biblarz | 9th edition ISBN 978-1118753651
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton & Biblarz Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton & Biblarz Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Accompany Rocket Propulsion Elements by Sutton & Biblarz. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.