With the 6th Edition of Analytical Chemistry renowned chemists, Purnendu (Sandy) Dasgupta and Kevin Schug, both of the University of Texas Arlington, join the author team. The new edition focuses on more in-depth coverage of the principles and techniques of quantitative analysis and instrumental analysis (aka Analytical Chemistry). The goal of the text is to provide a foundation of the analytical process, tools, and computational methods and resources, and to illustrate with problems that bring realism to the practice and importance of analytical chemistry. It is designed for undergraduate college students majoring in chemistry and in fields related to chemistry.
About the Author
Gary D. Christian is the author of Analytical Chemistry, 7th Edition, published by Wiley. Purnendu K. Dasgupta is the author of Analytical Chemistry, 7th Edition, published by Wiley.
Solutions Manual of Analytical Chemistry by Christian | 6th edition ISBN 9780471268444
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Analytical Chemistry by Christian Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Analytical Chemistry by Christian Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Analytical Chemistry by Christian. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.