Known for its readability and systematic, rigorous approach, this fully updated Ninth Edition of FUNDAMENTALS OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY offers extensive coverage of the principles and practices of analytic chemistry and consistently shows students its applied nature. The book’s award-winning authors begin each chapter with a story and photo of how analytic chemistry is applied in industry, medicine, and all the sciences. To further reinforce student learning, a wealth of dynamic photographs by renowned chemistry photographer Charlie Winters appear as chapter-openers and throughout the text. Incorporating Excel spreadsheets as a problem-solving tool, the Ninth Edition is enhanced by a chapter on Using Spreadsheets in Analytical Chemistry, updated spreadsheet summaries and problems, an “Excel Shortcut Keystrokes for the PC” insert card, and a supplement by the text authors, EXCEL APPLICATIONS FOR ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, which integrates this important aspect of the study of analytical chemistry into the book’s already rich pedagogy. New to this edition is OWL, an online homework and assessment tool that includes the Cengage YouBook, a fully customizable and interactive eBook, which enhances conceptual understanding through hands-on integrated multimedia interactivity. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
About the Author
Douglas A. Skoog (deceased) was a professor of chemistry at Stanford University and the lead author of several best-selling texts during his career. He earned a B.S. in chemistry from Oregon State University and his Ph.D. in analytical chemistry from the University of Illinois. Dr. Skoog was the 1999 recipient of the American Chemical Society award in analytical chemistry, sponsored by the Fisher Scientific Company. The same year, he was named a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. In 1993, he received the ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Award for Excellence in Teaching.
Donald M. West (deceased) was a professor of chemistry at San Jose State University.
F. James Holler is professor emeritus of chemistry and is a recipient of the Alumni Association Great Teacher Award at the University of Kentucky. He received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. In addition to his role as co-author of several bestselling texts, he is co-creator of the world-famous Periodic Table of Comic Books.
Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry ISBN 0495558281
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry by Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.