Written for calculus-inclusive general chemistry courses, Chemical Principles helps students develop chemical insight by showing the connections between fundamental chemical ideas and their applications. Unlike other texts, it begins with a detailed picture of the atom then builds toward chemistry’s frontier, continually demonstrating how to solve problems, think about nature and matter, and visualize chemical concepts as working chemists do.
Flexibility in level is crucial, and is largely established through clearly labeling (separating in boxes) the calculus coverage in the text: Instructors have the option of whether to incorporate calculus in the coverage of topics.
The multimedia integration of Chemical Principles is more deeply established than any other text for this course. Through the unique eBook, the comprehensive Chemistry Portal, Living Graph icons that connect the text to the Web, and a complete set of animations, students can take full advantage of the wealth of resources available to them to help them learn and gain a deeper understanding.
About the Author
Peter Atkins is a fellow of Lincoln College in the University of Oxford and the author of about 70 books for students and a general audience. His texts are market leaders around the globe. A frequent lecturer in the United States and throughout the world, he has held visiting professorships in France, Israel, Japan, China, and New Zealand. He was the founding chairman of the Committee on Chemistry Education of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry and was a member of IUPAC’s Physical and Biophysical Chemistry Division.
Loretta L. Jones is Emeritus Professor of Chemistry at the University of Northern Colorado. She taught general chemistry there for 16 years and at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for 13 years. She earned a BS in honors chemistry from Loyola University, an MS in organic chemistry from the University of Chicago, and a Ph.D. in physical chemistry as well as a D.A. in chemical education from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her physical chemistry research used electron paramagnetic resonance to investigate motion in liquids. Her chemical education research focuses on helping students to understand the molecular basis of chemistry through visualization. In 2001, she chaired the Gordon Research Conference on Visualization in Science and Education. In 2006 she chaired the Chemical Education Division of the American Chemical Society (ACS). She is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the coauthor of award-winning multimedia courseware. In 2012 she received the ACS Award for Achievement in Research in the Teaching and Learning of Chemistry
Solutions Manual for Chemical principles ISBN 1429288973
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Chemical principles by Loretta Jones, Leroy Laverman, Peter Atkins Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Chemical principles by Loretta Jones, Leroy Laverman, Peter Atkins Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Chemical principles . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.