One of the most successful calculus books of its generation, Jon Rogawski’s Calculus balances formal precision with conceptual focus.
Full of useful features, it helps students build computational skills while reinforcing the relevance of calculus to their studies. When writing the book, the author team strove to ensure it’s clearly written, can be read by a calculus student and would motivate them to engage in the material and learn more. The textbook uses exposition, graphics, and layout would to enhance all facets of a student’s calculus experience.
Bob Franzosa joins the author team for this new 4th edition, bringing deep experience and knowledge of teaching calculus at undergraduate level. Extra applications have been added in climate, life and earth sciences to better bring the maths to life.
About the Author
Jon Rogawski was Full Professor at the Department of Mathematics at UCLA. He held teaching positions at Yale and the University of Chicago, and research positions at the Institute for Advanced Study and University of Bonn. Jon sadly passed away in 2011.
Colin Adams is the Thomas T. Read Professor of Mathematics at Williams College, where he has taught since 1985. He has produced a number of books that make mathematics more accessible and relatable.
Solutions Manual of Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski | 3rd edition ISBN 9781464114885
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.