For 8 editions, readers have turned to Salas to learn the difficult concepts of calculus without sacrificing rigor. Wiley is proud to publish a new revision of Calculus: One and Several Variables 8th Edition, known for its elegant writing style, precision and perfect balance of theory and applications. The Tenth Edition is refined to offer students an even clearer understanding of calculus and insight into mathematics. It includes a wealth of rich problem sets which makes calculus relevant for students. Salas/Hille/Etgen is recognized for its mathematical integrity, accuracy, and clarity that will help readers master these concepts and understand their relevance to the real world.
About the Author
Satunino L. Salas is the author of various Wiley calculus textbooks.
Solutions Manual of Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas | 8th edition ISBN 9780471329602
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.