Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics has been prized by many aspiring and practicing engineers as an easy-to-navigate guide to an area of engineering science that is fundamental to aeronautical, civil, and mechanical engineering, and to other branches of engineering. With its focus not only on elasticity theory, including nano- and biomechanics, but also on concrete applications in real engineering situations, this acclaimed work is a core text in a spectrum of courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and a superior reference for engineering professionals. With more than 200 graphs, charts, and tables, this Third Edition includes:
About the Author
Arthur P. Boresi, PhD, Fellow of AAM, ASME, ASCE, is Professor Emeritus in the MechanicalScience and Engineering Department at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, where he has taught for more than twenty years, and the Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. He has published over 100 refereed papers and is the senior author of a number of books, including Approximate Solution Methods in Engineering Mechanics and Advanced Mechanics of Materials (Wiley).
Ken P. Chong, PhD, PE, Fellow of AAM, ASME, SEM, DistMASCE, is a Professor at The George Washington University and an associate at NIST. He has been an interim division director,engineering advisor, and director of the mechanics and materials for a total of twenty-one years at the U.S. National Science Foundation. He has published over 200 refereed papers, and is the author or coauthor of twelve books including Intelligent Structures, Modeling and Simulation-Based Life Cycle Engineering, and Materials for the New Millennium. He has taught at the Universities of Wyoming, Hong Kong, and Houston, in addition to being a visiting professor at MIT and University of Washington.
James D. Lee, PhD, PE, Fellow of ASME, is a Professor at The George Washington University teaching in the areas of continuum mechanics, nanomechanics, fracture mechanics, and finite element methods. He has been a researcher at General Tire and Rubber Company, NIST, and NASA, and has published over 100 journal papers and many conference papers. He also coauthored the book Meshless Methods in Solid Mechanics. He received the School of Engineering and Applied Science at GWU Distinguished Researcher Award.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon | 3rd edition ISBN 9780470950005
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.