Elementary Linear Algebra 10th edition gives an elementary treatment of linear algebra that is suitable for a first course for undergraduate students. The aim is to present the fundamentals of linear algebra in the clearest possible way; pedagogy is the main consideration. Calculus is not a prerequisite, but there are clearly labeled exercises and examples (which can be omitted without loss of continuity) for students who have studied calculus. Technology also is not required, but for those who would like to use MATLAB, Maple, or Mathematica, or calculators with linear algebra capabilities, exercises are included at the ends of chapters that allow for further exploration using those tools.
A concluding chapter covers twenty applications of linear algebra drawn from business, economics, physics, computer science, ecology, genetics, and other disciplines. The applications are independent and each includes a list of mathematical prerequisites
Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres | 10th edition ISBN 9780470458228
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 10th edition of the Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.