This essential new text by Dr. Susan Lea will help physics undergraduate and graduate student hone their mathematical skills. Ideal for the one-semester course, MATHEMATICS FOR PHYSICISTS has been extensively class-tested at San Francisco State University–and the response has been enthusiastic from students and instructors alike. Because physics students are often uncomfortable using the mathematical tools that they learned in their undergraduate courses, MATHEMATICS FOR PHYSICISTS provides students with the necessary tools to hone those skills. Lea designed the text specifically for physics students by using physics problems to teach mathematical concepts.
About the Author
Susan Lea, professor of Physics and Astronomy at San Francisco State University, has a B.A. and M.A. in mathematics from Cambridge University (with an emphasis in theoretical physics), and a Ph.D. in astronomy from the University of California, Berkeley. She is a Shapley lecturer for the American Astronomical Society, the author of PHYSICS: THE NATURE OF THINGS (ITP, 1997), and a flight instructor. Her research emphasis includes theoretical astrophysics, especially accretion problems and investigation of x-ray sources, and numerical hydrodynamics.
Solutions Manual of Lea’s Mathematics for Physicists by Lea | 1st edition ISBN 9780534424763
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Lea’s Mathematics for Physicists by Lea Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Lea’s Mathematics for Physicists by Lea Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Lea’s Mathematics for Physicists by Lea. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.