This is a broad, yet thorough, introduction to the thermodynamics of phase equilibria – critical information for chemical engineering design.KEY TOPICS:The book contains detailed coverage of separation operations, and includes thermodynamic tools for creating and improving separation processes, now a key issue in environmental protection. Much of the material is based on classical thermodynamics; in additional, molecular properties are introduced to support real systems applications. This third edition includes an entirely new chapter on electrolyte solutions.MARKET:For all chemical engineers, faculty and students.
About the Author
JOHN M. PRAUSNITZ is Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley. A leading consultant on petroleum, natural gas, petrochemicals, cryogenic, and polymeric processes, he has published over 550 research articles. He has twice been named a Guggenheim Fellow, and received the 1997 Arthur K. Doolittle Award from the American Chemical Society.
RüDIGER N. LICHTENTHALER is Professor of Physical Chemistry and Applied Thermodynamics at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
EDMUNDO GOMES DE AZEVEDO is Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering at the Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal.
Solutions Manual of Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler | 3rd edition ISBN 9780139777455
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Accompany Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.