The Instructor’s solutions manual to accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry provides detailed solutions to the ‘b’ exercises and the even-numbered discussion questions and problems that feature in the ninth edition of Atkins’ Physical Chemistry . The manual is intended for instructors and consists of material that is not available to undergraduates. The manual is free to all adopters of the main text.
About the Author
C. A. Trapp is a Professor of Chemistry, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, USA M. P. Cady is a Professor of Chemistry, Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, Indiana, USA C. Giunta is an Associate Professor of Chemistry, Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY, USA
Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Trapp & Cady | 9th edition ISBN 9781429250320
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Trapp & Cady Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Trapp & Cady Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Trapp & Cady. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.