This new edition of CHEMISTRY continues to incorporate a strong molecular reasoning focus, amplified problem-solving exercises, a wide range of real-life examples and applications, and innovative technological resources. With this text’s focus on molecular reasoning, readers will learn to think at the molecular level and make connections between molecular structure and macroscopic properties. The Tenth Edition has been revised throughout and now includes a reorganization of the descriptive chemistry chapters to improve the flow of topics, a new basic math skills Appendix, an updated art program with new talking labels that fully explain what is going on in the figure, and much more.
About the Author
Kenneth W. Whitten
University of Georgia
Kenneth Whitten is professor emeritus at the University of Georgia (UGA). Dr. Whitten received his A.B. at Berry College, M.S. at the University of Mississippi, and Ph.D. at the University of Illinois. He taught at Tulane, the University of Southwestern Louisiana, the Mississippi State College of Women, and the University of Alabama before joining the UGA faculty as assistant professor and coordinator of general chemistry in 1967. He remained coordinator of general chemistry throughout his UGA career until his retirement in 1998. His numerous awards include the G.E. Philbrook Chemistry Teacher of the Year Award, the Outstanding Honors Professor, the Franklin College Outstanding Teacher of the Year, the General Sandy Beaver Teaching Award, and a Senior Teaching Fellowship. An award was established in Dr. Whitten’s honor in 1998 celebrating outstanding teaching assistants in UGA’s department of chemistry.
Raymond E. Davis
University of Texas, Austin
Raymond Davis is a University Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. He received his B.S. at the University of Kansas in 1960, his Ph.D. from Yale University in 1965, and was a Cancer Research Scientist at the Roswell Park Memorial Institute from 1964 to 1968. His awards include the Minnie Stevens Piper Professorship in 1992, the Jean Holloway Award in Chemistry Teaching in 1996, and (five times) the Outstanding Teacher Award given by campus freshman honor societies. He was an inaugural member of the University’s Academy of Distinguished Teachers in 1995.
Solutions Manual of Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten & Davis | 10th edition ISBN 9781133933526
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten & Davis Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten & Davis Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 10th edition of the Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten & Davis. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.