Structural Analysis, 10th Edition, presents the theory and applications of structural analysis as it applies to trusses, beams, and frames. Through its student-friendly, clear organization, the text emphasizes developing the ability to model and analyze a structure in preparation for professional practice.
The text is designed to ensure students taking their first course in this subject understand some of the more important classical methods of structural analysis, in order to obtain a better understanding of how loads are transmitted through a structure, and how the structure will deform under load. The large number of problems cover realistic situations involving various levels of difficulty.
The updated 10th edition features 30% new problems and an expanded discussion of structural modeling, specifically the importance of modeling a structure so it can be used in computer analysis. Newly added material includes anupdate to the ASCE/SEI 2106 specifications, a discussion of catenary cables, and further clarification for drawing moment and deflection diagrams for beams and frames.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a BS in Civil Engineering (majoring in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Professor Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as at Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.
Professor Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana— Lafayette. In the past, he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign , Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Solutions Manual for Structural Analysis ISBN 013257053X
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Structural Analysis by Russell Charles Hibbeler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Structural Analysis by Russell Charles Hibbeler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Structural Analysis . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.