The 9th edition of Halliday’s Fundamentals of Physics, Extended building upon previous issues by offering several new features and additions. The new edition offers most accurate, extensive and varied set of assessment questions of any course management program in addition to all questions including some form of question assistance including answer specific feedback to facilitate success. The text also offers multimedia presentations (videos and animations) of much of the material that provide an alternative pathway through the material for those who struggle with reading scientific exposition. Furthermore, the book includes math review content in both a self-study module for more in-depth review and also in just-in-time math videos for a quick refresher on a specific topic. The Halliday content is widely accepted as clear, correct, and complete. The end-of-chapters problems are without peer. The new design, which was introduced in 9e continues with 10e, making this new edition of Halliday the most accessible and reader-friendly book on the market.
About the Author
David Halliday was an American physicist known for his physics textbooks, Physics and Fundamentals of Physics, which he wrote with Robert Resnick. Both textbooks have been in continuous use since 1960 and are available in more than 47 languages.
Robert Resnick was a physics educator and author of physics textbooks. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland on January 11, 1923 and graduated from the Baltimore City College high school in 1939. He received his B.A. in 1943 and his Ph.D. in 1949, both in physics from Johns Hopkins University.
Instructor’s Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Physics Instructors ISBN 0471470554
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Physics Instructors by Halliday, Resnick Instructor’s Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Instructor’s Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Physics Instructors by Halliday, Resnick Instructor’s Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Instructor’s Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Fundamentals of Physics Instructors . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.