Acclaimed for its clarity and precision, Wade’s Organic Chemistry maintains scientific rigor while engaging students at all levels. Wade presents a logical, systematic approach to understanding the principles of organic reactivity and the mechanisms of organic reactions. This approach helps students develop the problem-solving strategies and the scientific intuition they will apply throughout the course and in their future scientific work.
The Eighth Edition provides enhanced and proven features in every chapter, including new Chapter Goals, Essential Problem-Solving Skills and Hints that encourage both majors and non-majors to think critically and avoid taking “short cuts” to solve problems. Mechanism Boxes and Key Mechanism Boxes strengthen student understanding of Organic Chemistry as a whole while contemporary applications reinforce the relevance of this science to the real world.
About the Author
L.G. “Skip” Wade decided to become a chemistry major during his sophomore year at Rice University, while taking organic chemistry from Professor Ronald M. Magid. After receiving his B.A. from Rice in 1969, Wade went on to Harvard University, where he did research with Professor James D. White. While at Harvard, he served as the Head Teaching Fellow for the organic laboratories and was strongly influenced by the teaching methods of two master educators, Professors Leonard K. Nash and Frank H. Westheimer.
After completing his Ph.D. at Harvard in 1974, Dr. Wade joined the chemistry faculty at Colorado State University. Over the course of fifteen years at Colorado State, Dr. Wade taught organic chemistry to thousands of students working toward careers in all areas of biology, chemistry, human medicine, veterinary medicine, and environmental studies. He also authored research papers in organic synthesis and in chemical education, as well as eleven books reviewing current research in organic synthesis. Since 1989, Dr. Wade has been a chemistry professor at Whitman College, where he teaches organic chemistry and pursues interests in organic synthesis and forensic chemistry. Dr. Wade received the A.E. Lange Award for Distinguished Science Teaching at Whitman in 1993.
Dr. Wade’s interest in forensic science has led him to testify as an expert witness in court cases involving drugs and firearms, and he has worked as a police firearms instructor, drug consultant, and boating safety officer. He also enjoys repairing and restoring old violins and bows, which he has done professionally for many years.
Solutions Manual of Organic Chemistry by L. G. Wade Jr | 8th edition ISBN 9780321768414
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Organic Chemistry by L. G. Wade Jr Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Organic Chemistry by L. G. Wade Jr Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Organic Chemistry by L. G. Wade Jr. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.