Atkins’ Physical Chemistry is widely acknowledged by both students and instructors around the globe to be the textbook of choice for studying physical chemistry. The eleventh edition has been enhanced with additional learning features and math support, and reorganized into discrete Topics, to
make the text more flexible for teachers and more readable for students.
About the Author
Peter Atkins, Fellow of Lincoln College, University of Oxford,Julio de Paula, Professor of Chemistry, Lewis & Clark College, US,James Keeler, Department of Chemistry and Selwyn College, University of Cambridge
Peter Atkins is a fellow of Lincoln College in the University of Oxford and the author of about seventy books for students and a general audience. His texts are market leaders around the globe. A frequent lecturer in the United States and throughout the world, he has held visiting professorships in
France, Israel, Japan, China, and New Zealand. He was the founding chairman of the Committee on Chemistry Education of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry and was a member of IUPAC’s Physical and Biophysical Chemistry Division. Peter was the 2016 recipient of the American Chemical
Society’s Grady-Stack Award for science journalism.
Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry by Atkins | 7th edition ISBN 9780716743880
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Physical Chemistry by Atkins Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Physical Chemistry by Atkins Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Physical Chemistry by Atkins. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.