Craig’s Soil Mechanics continues to evolve and remain the definitive text for civil engineering students worldwide. It covers fundamental soil mechanics and its application in applied geotechnical engineering from A to Z and at the right depth for an undergraduate civil engineer, with sufficient extension material for supporting MSc level courses, and with practical examples and digital tools to make it a useful reference work for practising engineers.
This new edition now includes:
About the Author
Bob Craig is a retired lecturer from the University of Dundee in Scotland.
Solutions Manual of Soil Mechanics by Craig | 5th edition ISBN 9780412472305
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Soil Mechanics by Craig Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Soil Mechanics by Craig Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Soil Mechanics by Craig. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.